Saturday, March 28, 2009

Newsflash!!

Hello, my girl Lo just called me a sucker mom. Apparently, I am because the other day as I was shushing til my face turned blue and rocking back and forth, Dillon just continued to cry and fuss. Finally, I got to the point that I just could not do it anymore so I stopped, looked at her and said, "Well, Dillon, I don't know what to tell ya, but I can't do that anymore. I am tapped out. You are just going to have to deal." So, I started just walking, no shushing and just talking to her softly and kind of humming and WHAT DO YOU KNOW? The old girl fell right asleep! Translation: "Okay, fine mom. If you aren't going to act like a fool to get me to go to bed, I guess I'm tired now anyway so I'll just go to sleep. Until next time, Sucka!"
Like I said...I'm gonna get her back when she is older...

Now onto more important things. Dillon has just now decided she HATES the bottle! She fights and cries and writhes and kicks when we try to give her the bottle! OH NOOO!! We are so stressed out b/c she needs her formula! Why in the world would a baby take to a bottle so perfectly for almost three weeks and then all of a sudden hate it? Oh my, I am beside myself. I mean, I would feed her my boob but that only gives so much milk and then she's starving, no? Ayayay...babies. And, uh, forget about poor Dillon, POOR ME and my boobs!!! How is this going to support my pro formula cause?

No comments:

Post a Comment