Thursday, June 25, 2009

Solids

We just had Dillon's four month wellness dr appt. She is now able to start solids! A little rice cereal to start and then gradually adding in applesauce, pear sauce and mashed bananas. Let the good times roll...
Hehee! We are a foodie family after all. She might as well start! Dillon has seemed a bit curious lately anyhow. She stares intently when I drink from a glass in front of her. Sooo, since we are now starting her on rice cereal and that can sometimes cause constipation, I also started to introduce her to drinking water from a glass! Oh, it's so cute. She loves it. Of course, she still doesn't quite understand the concept, but she loves that I am taking the glass that I am drinking from and putting it to her lips for a sip. She likes it so much that today when Greg tried it, she got excited when she saw the glass in front of her face!
She is so curious! I love it. It is a good sign that she will not be a picky eater and that she will want to try everything that we eat. At least I hope so...obviously, if she turns out not to be curious and is actually fussy, I will disown her. Or lock her in her room and starve her...hahahah...

No comments:

Post a Comment