Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Coolest website!

I just found the coolest website (again, fishing online for nap suggestions, all the message boards, etc..) www.trixietracker.com! Every new mom should log onto this website!
It tracks your baby's diapers, bottles, naps, and some other stuff I can't remember. I just started on it AND it has an iPhone app which is even cooler.
It's ridiculous the amount of tracking one has to do with a newborn...and then you just keep doing it, and doing it...IF you are anal like me? Or does everyone do it? I don't know. :oD
Last night, D again went down at 7pm, up at 4:15am for feed, slept until 7:15am. I'll take it!! Yeayy!
D is growing so fast. And she is so much fun right now. While I have a good amount of girlfriends here who are enamored with D, I really, really wish I lived in LA so my LA friends could spend time with D. It's just wrong that they have not yet seen her. Grrrr...

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm buying a ticket. Today. Give me good dates. I promise promise promise I'm visiting you in Nashville in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete