Friday, June 12, 2009

Sidebar

Funny sidebar story. Greg just had his backyard relandscaped and there is this beautiful Japanese maple tree that sits off to the side. He's placed a Buddha statue underneath it.
So, the other day he says to me, "Honey, Boulder came out back with me today and guess where he peed?"
Me, after some thought, "the Japanese maple?"
Greg: "No, he walked right over and peed on the Buddha."...hello?? Whady I tell those of you who know my Boulder theory...
For those of you who don't know, my Boulder theory is that he was once a priest in his past life. How do I know this? Because back in NY, he would always stop at churches on his walks, he loves to kiss (lick) little kids and he loves to look up girls' skirts. And now this! Peeing on the Buddha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment