Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Loves...

I love that Dillon wraps her little arms around my neck when I pick her up.
I love that she now likes to put everything in her mouth. So, when I pick her up she looks into my eyes and opens her mouth on my chin.
I love that she loves to smile and laugh.

Signs of times to come...Dillon screams bloody murder when I have her on her changing table after a bath and I am putting her onesie on her. She always thinks we are swaddling her for a nap when she is placed on her changing table. Yesterday, she was screaming and I just kept looking at her and calmly saying, "Do not scream. I will not pick you up if you scream. Screaming is not necessary..." So, she calmed down a bit and then I picked her up. Well, as I was walking out of the room, she let out two loud screams. Sort of like a, "I will scream if I want! And you will pick me up!"
Haha! Yup, a sign of times to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment