Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A curious incident

Last night, was really weird. D woke up in the middle of the night crying. Sometimes she will do that and then put herself back to sleep. Which she did last night too.
In the morning, when I went to go pick her up, she is sitting in the middle of the crib, looking at her hands like, "What's this?" And when she saw me walk in she had a look on her face like, "What's this on my hands?" Uhh...that would be puke!
Yes! Apparently, she had vomited in the middle of the night last night! Awww..poor babe. I did feel as if she was running a bit warm last night, or rather all day we (G and I) had commented that she seemed a bit warm. But we weren't alarmed as she seemed to be acting pretty normal.
And I think this may have just been an isolated incident. She was fine today. Just seems a bit serious lately. She laughs sometimes but not as smiley as she normally is. But healthwise, she seems fine. Let's hope we don't have a repeat performance tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment