Saturday, August 28, 2010

Oh reeaaally...is THAT how it is...

We were riding in the car the other day and D was probably getting a bit tired. That's when she tends to start screaming for food, "Eat! Eat! Eat!" even if she's not really hungry.
Anyhoo...she wanted a snackie so I gave her some snackies in a small container. Just some raisins and some of the airy cheerio type things.
A couple minutes later I turned around and saw that she had dropped some of the cheerios on herself so I said, "Uh-oh, bao bae. Did you make a mess?"
And she replied, "No. No." Shaking her head.
I responded saying, "Yes, you did. You made a mess."
Not two seconds later, she looked straight at me and dumped the rest of the container's contents all over herself and her car seat.
Oh yes, she did. I looked at G and said, "Can you believe that she purposely just dumped all the contents of her snack container b/c I accused her of making a mess? I saw it in her eyes!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment