Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rock a bye baby

Rock a bye baby on the treetop, when the wind blows the cradle will rock, when the cradle rocks the bough will break, and down will fall baby cradle and all...

I was wondering to Greg the other day, why would anyone come up with lyrics like that for a baby? Oh...now I know why. Because when you are going through those sleepless nights and baby is totally uncontrollable, you have visions of that darn baby falling out of that tree. Bye-bye baby...
Yeah...I've had my share but I'm over that now. Because really, it's not Dillon's fault she's spoiled. It's my fault and it's Greg's fault. In fact, it's so much Greg's fault that I spend my sleepless nights plotting his slow death. :o)

1 comment:

  1. ohmygosh...so funny...the truth is revealed! lyrics written by a sleep-deprived mother who was fantasizing about her non-sleeping child!! HAHAHAHA...ring around the rosy is a doozy too...about people dying from the plague or something like that.

    ReplyDelete