Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mama this...and Mama that...

Seriously...D is just too attached to her mother. Last night during dinner she asked to be picked up by me but I declined because we were eating dinner. But, she made it clear that she was done and since Daddy was done too, he asked if he could pick her up and play with her while Mommy finished dinner. D agreed.
Once she was up, she's playing with Daddy and runs over and says, "Mommy, can you stand up? Mommy can you come over here?"
Uggh. Fine. (cue eyes rolling) So I go to watch them play.
Then I decide to do the dishes. D is playing with Daddy and I hear, "Okay, I'm going to go over there. I'll be right back."
She runs over to me, "Mom! Mom! Can you come over here? Can you draw with me?"
(Again, rolling of the eyes by me). Okaaaay. I'll go play with you.
Can Mommy EVER get a break??
Well, I'm kind of getting one now while Weilun, our Chinese nanny is here. I'm paying this woman. I'll be doggoned if I have to play with D AND the nanny. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment