Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I mean really...

Dillon insists on getting up early. She just can't seem to make it to 6am except on some rare occasions. Once G commented on how it's kind of nice to get up early. We certainly get a lot more accomplished.
Sure, but I really would enjoy just having that last half hour of sleep. D, can you please just sleep until 6:30 or 7am?? Take for instance this morning. She wakes up at 5:50am. I get up to tend to her, but then she's decided that - You know what? I'm kind of tired. I think I'll go back to bed...(she's yawning and yawning...it's 7am)
So here she is, back in bed sleeping peacefully while I then, take a shower, walk the dogs, water the plants and have sent out about a dozen emails and done some Internet research. I mean, by about 7am, my day has to start. I can't go back to sleep.
So, it would certainly be nice if D would be kind enough to let me start my day at 7am and NOT 5:50am. Sigh....

1 comment: