Monday, August 31, 2009

Trying to get a couple posts in...

Since I can't seem to find time otherwise.
I was out the other day, taking care of my other babies (the boys) and we had friends coming over. Dillon has hung out with Kelani and Jim before and actually has been very friendly with Kelani.
But, I don't know if I've shared this before, but apparently, out in California Dillon developed a neediness for mommy whenever she is sad, tired, scared, whatever. Daddy just will not do. Weird.
Anyhooo, when I get home I see Dillon playing on the couch with Kelani which I fully expected. But then she started to sputter and cry with a little sad face. She wanted ME! So weird.
And then I am told by Kelani that Dillon, though she let others occupy her time never once cracked a smile. She just tolerated. But once she saw the dogs run in, she was so excited and then when I picked her up, then she smiled and laughed.
Wow, who knew?? I'm sure this will all change once she gets to know the real me...hahaha. When she is in her teens and we are again battling by arguing. She will come to realize that Daddy's her man. :oD Hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment