Sunday, August 23, 2009

Discovering something new

I often wonder what goes through D's head when she just sits and zones while watching her little hand open and close. Or when she is sitting on the floor playing and all of a sudden will smile and laugh a little for no apparent reason. Is she just happy?
In any case, whatever she is doing, she is really very cute. I realize I sound ridiculous because I am so in love with this child, but she really is very cute! Hah!
The other day, she discovered a whistling sound. I bought her some blocks that come in different shapes - circle, cube, X, triangle and they have a hole in the middle. So, she picks up the block and holds it up to her mouth and blows short breaths into it. It's pretty funny and she is so intrigued by it! Oh the wonders of discovery for her....

No comments:

Post a Comment