Saturday, May 23, 2009

Uhh..visit dillonmarie.blogspot.com lately?

Did anyone just see Greg's recent posting on his daughter's website? That last sentence is so mushy...
I mean, I love to hear her laugh too but would I let the whole world know? No. Heheeh.
So...it's so random but it seems as if Dillon has really regressed. She refuses to go down for naps and cries and cries and cries. I have a sneaking suspicion that when Greg watches Dillon (which he has been doing a lot of since NYC), he spoils her. Carries her all the time and holds her until she good and asleep before putting her in her crib, which, by the way goes against standards for having your child learn how to self soothe.
Meanwhile...I must be the worst mother in the world. I STILL cannot tell what Dillon means when she cries. I think it must be because we feed her so much throughout the day that she never has a hungry cry??? Could that be it? I'm convinced that when she cries it's just to let us know she disapproves of what we are doing. Like, CRRYYY, don't leave me in this chair! CRRRYY, where are you guys? I need some entertainment! CRRYY, I'm tired.
Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment