Sunday, April 10, 2011

When did I create this monster?

I know I've complained a lot on here about how D is waaaay too attached to me. Really. Seriously. It is getting out of control. Remember when I posted about how D is so attached to me that even when I leave her home with daddy, she gets sad?
Yeah, she's still like that. Funny story - the last time I had G watching D for several nights in a row, on one of the nights he exclaims, "I'm exhausted. I need to go to bed." This being only around 9:30PM which is unusual for him...except when he has to watch D. So I respond, "You always exclaim that you are EXHAUSTED whenever you have to watch her." G says, "I do? Well, you know why? Because I have to constantly keep her attention and keep her entertained otherwise she starts to get teary-eyed and asks for mama."
Poor G.
But do you see this? It is out of control. And now it's even worse!
Now, she doesn't want her father to pick her up from naps. She goes bananas and cries her eyes out. And sometimes, she doesn't even want him to look at her. She lets him know by saying, "No! No Daddy look at you!"
I don't know how this happened. I just don't understand. WHHHYYYY MEEEEEE?
And really, G is not being any better at handling the situation as he just turns around and walks away. It makes him really mad that she acts that way. Helllooo?? The way to fix this is if G just spends A LOT of one-on-one time with her...hello? Am I the only one thinking here?
Anyhoooo...it's just really ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment