Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pee...oh bother

Traipsing around NYC with D today. She had so much fun swinging in the swing that when she got off and was walking over to the slide, she realized (too late) that she had to pee. So, the scenario went something like this - "I have to pee-pee!" whimper, whimper.
Mommy picks her up and is hurriedly taking her over to where the bathroom is and - oooh, what is that, warmness pouring over my leg as I look down to find D has peed all over herself, me and the playground.
Mommy: "Well, I guess that's that. No bathroom trip needed. I guess we are going home. We can't go on the slide."
Gross. Tomorrow - pull ups.

And then this evening I decide to take D into the shower with me so she can get a cleaning after peeing on herself. We're in the shower and she starts to cry b/c she has to pee. I just tell her to pee in the shower. Clearly, she was upset about it but I guess she peed. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment