Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hmm...attachment parenting?

You know...as much as I would never be a big proponent of attachment parenting (wearing my child 24/7 makes me shudder), I see how this kind of thing could really have positive effects on the child. Lately, I have taken to slinging D around with me instead of putting her in her strollers. She seems to really love it. It really puts her in better spirits and she certainly smiles a lot more when she is on my body. She actually really dislikes being in her car seat, but will be happy to get in it after I've been carrying her around when we are out. It's quite crazy and I bet here I am again digging my own grave - instead of getting her more acclimated to her stroller by having her spend more time in it, I am carrying her around everywhere...what is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment