Monday, June 7, 2010

"No"

It seems Dillon has learned the word, "No." I think she knows to say it when she doesn't want something to happen. She also seems to know to say "no" when she knows something has been done wrong - such as her spilling milk on the floor. When I shoot daggers at her with my eyes, she says, "No" and wags her pointer finger back and forth. Funny? Maybe.
However, the other night was kind of cool. She was taking a bath, which she loves and when I said, "Okay, time to get out." She said, "No" and shook her head emphatically.
To which I replied, "Okay, you can play in the bath for three more minutes and then we will get out."
And that is what we did and when I said, "Time to get out" and motioned to pick her up, she complied.
I think that's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment