Thursday, February 23, 2012

Some kind of sixth sense

We had guests in from out of town which meant that D slept in our room in her travel bed.
Wed night - she got up at midnight to pee and then stayed up so from 12-2am I am periodically saying, "Go to bed, D!". Then she finally fades back to sleep around 2ish and wakes up at 5am to pee again...
Thur night - same story as Wed.
Fri night - she was really sick so she slept the whole night, getting up maybe once to pee and then right back to bed.
Sat night - I went to spend the night in Pasadena (in a friend's hotel room) because I was a bit under the weather and was running a half marathon on Sunday morning so didn't want to be awakened in the middle of the night to deal with D.

Ummm...so I get home from the run on Sunday and I'm asking G how was his night. Fine he replied. D never got up once to pee. She slept all the way through the night. WHAAAT? What is UP with that??
And consequently, Sunday night, she still got up at least once to pee. I just don't understand.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's like she is pissing on you whenever she can, right? Not on dad, but just you. Specifically you. ;-D

    ReplyDelete