Saturday, January 28, 2012

Post - Do not read if you are sensitive

The other morning...after I went into D's room and she yelled at me for closing my eyes...(because I was tired cuz it was before 6am) I went into our room and commented to Greg - "Don't you just H-A-T-E her sometimes??"
And of course, G responded, "What? HATE? That's a strong word isn't it? No, I don't ever hate our daughter."
Whatever.
But as luck was on my side, that particular day D was feeling very needy and very upset and very wanting to cry and scream every five minutes. And in the afternoon, that was aimed totally at G. She did not want to have anything to do with him and would cry and scream and just be annoying. And I was able to look at him that after that and kind of say, "Uh-huh. Yeah. Remember what I said this morning? Yeah."
Yeaaaahhh, I just feel like that sometimes. I just do.

No comments:

Post a Comment