Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Back!

Oooh, alas. What a slacker I am. Here I was saying how Julie & Julia inspired me and then I slack off for what? Three days? To my credit, I have been sick and just exhausted.
Uh-oh, baby just got up. Well, I'll let her play around in her crib for a bit before I run in to get her.
Like I said, she's been being more physical about her assertiveness and will spit out her food when we feed her. She only likes big people food or when we feed her food in chunks. Which is great! Thanks for letting me know it's time to move on from pureed food D! You are so smart!!
Anyhow...but now I am always perplexed over what to feed her next that will be soft enough for her to chew yet, no so soft that she mushes it in her fingers and just plays with it instead of eating it.
We have to get beyond peas and carrots and squash. Oh, she's been eating a lot of blueberries...
Why am I always so perplexed?? Do other mothers have this problem? Oh, perhaps not because they just follow the Stages in pre-prepared baby food! Duh, why didn't I think of that? Oh, perhaps because I only work part-time, from home and I have no excuse for not being able to provide my daughter a proper diet. Shucks! Does anyone want to hire me so I can get away?
Heheh! I jest....
Okay, now I really have to go get D. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment