Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Like mother, like daughter

And in this case...may not be such a good thing.
D has been working to cultivate her dirty look. Now, the dirty look is something I save only for my nearest and dearest. :o) And I am quite proud of my "evil eye" It drives G crazy.
Apparently, I have noticed that when D is being bad sometimes, I can't help but give her the dirty look because I can't think of anything else to do aside from screaming at her and shaking her (which obvi is a no-no).
So, I have seen her slanting her eyes and looking in the mirror to check her look out.
The other evening (oh, it was the night of my birthday dinner) she wanted to eat something like a cookie and I had said, "Okay, D, but can you at least just take one more bite of your food?"
Oh, she whipped out a pretty darn good representation of the "evil eye" as she took her last bite of food. My best friend in the whole wide world was there to witness it!!
We were both cracking up!! Uh-oh...watch old world...

No comments:

Post a Comment